Vanessa McCrae (Leon)
- Masters of Science in Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Honors in Human Kinetics
- Certified Functional Dry Needling Practitioner
- Titleist Performance Institute Medical Practitioner
- Certified Functional Range Conditioning Mobility Specialist
- Certified Functional Range Release Specialist
- Complete Concussion Management Certified
- Level 1 Manual Therapist (CPA Orthopaedic Division)
After completing a Bachelor of Human Kinetics degree, whilst captaining the Women’s Golf Team at UBC, Vanessa graduated with a Masters of Physical Therapy degree. Since finishing her degree, she has advanced her physiotherapy practice through several postgraduate courses including Functional Dry Needling, Functional Range Systems, and through the Titleist Performance Institute.
Vanessa worked as a physical therapist for the Canadian Olympic Luge Team, as well as providing therapy during the ATB Calgary Classic on the Mackenzie Tour – PGA Tour Canada. She has worked with a variety of clients with a wide range of needs. Whether it be professional athletes looking to maximize performance or weekend warriors looking to maintain an active lifestyle, Vanessa has enjoyed the challenge of helping all of her patients achieve their goals.
Vanessa is a passionate physiotherapist, a proponent of healthy movement, and an eager student always striving to learn more to enhance her skills. When she is not in the clinic, you will find Vanessa with her family on the golf course or jogging throughout the city with her dog, Bauer.