Your First Appointment
Things to Know before Your First Appointment
We are accepting new patients at Peak Health & Performance!
Here are a few things to keep in mind for your first visit.
Appointment Times and Cancellations
- Heads up! Your intake appointment for physiotherapy, chiropractic or acupuncture treatment will be longer than a standard appointment
- Please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes early for your first scheduled appointment
- If you need to cancel or change an appointment, please let us know 24 to 48 hours in advance. If you don’t show up for your appointment, or cancel within this time frame, you will be charged for the full amount of the scheduled appointment
Things to Bring
- Please bring any copies of imaging reports such as X-ray, MRI, CT, and US reports. We direct-bill most extended health care benefit plans, so please bring your insurance information if you’d like us to conveniently process payments
- Please note: We have a set fee schedule for each visit, regardless of the type of treatment you’re receiving
- That means you won’t need to pay extra for each type of therapy performed during your visit, such as ART, laser, IFC, Graston, acupuncture, rehab, heat, taping, and more
What to Wear
- Wear comfortable clothing, such as loose or stretchy athletic gear
- If your complaint is below the waist, bring comfortable shorts
- Females can bring or wear a tank top or sports bra
- We have clinical gowns and shorts, just in case
Make sure to print and complete these forms and email them to us before your first visit or bring them with you to your first appointment
Not able to fill out these forms in advance? Don’t worry, just come to the clinic 30 minutes early and we’ll be happy to provide you with the paperwork.
No Shoe Policy
We don’t allow outdoor footwear in our clinic. Please remove your shoes and leave them on the shoe rack before entering the clinic. Thank you!
Have any questions? Give us a call. We look forward to meeting you!